Today I'm presenting another wonderful local company with products made in Trinidad with love. I saw a few of their ads on Facebook but meeting them one on one at the Eastern Market was indeed a pleasure and the start of my journey with their amazing products.
- The name of the cleanser merges the two main ingredients of turmeric and neem.
- Lathers well.
- Usually three or four pumps of cleanser is enough to properly cleanse your entire face.
- The cleanser is gentle to the skin. I experienced no allergic reaction to it. Note: I have normal to combination skin.
- Skin feels clean and appears brighter after use. I had a few small dark spots and after continued use of just this cleanser I feel like they appeared lighter in appearance.
- The cleanser does not dry out the skin. I was previously using Clean and Clear which made my facial skin feel dry and tight whilst the turneem cleansed with a fresh feeling.
- My niece who is a teenager at this time also used for her acne prone skin and experienced no adverse reactions. She did indicate a brightening of the skin after a few uses.
- The Vanilla Sandalwood is quite a large soap (about 6 oz). I decided to cut it into two smaller pieces with a simply kitchen knife. The cutting was quite easy and I got a clean cut with no breakage at the edges that were being cut. The soap is firm but soft enough to cut.
- The soap has a woody scent representative of the sandalwood. While it was a pleasant scent I feel this maybe a scent that is more appealing to men.
- It lathers well and does not leave a dry feeling to the skin after use.
- The Citrus Spice soap is also a large soap at 6 oz. It's shaped like a slice of cake since it is formed with a large round mound.
- It smells just like the name implies with hints of the spices and citrus. This was quite a wonderful scent to me. Actually the scent is strong enough to make my bedroom where I stored it (after opening the packaging) to be permeated with the scents of citrus and spices.
- This soap was double sealed with clear wrapping.
- The soap in its form before use feels a bit soft in texture. It was softer than the Vanilla Sandalwood soap.
- It lathers quite well in the bath but it melted quite easily so I had to store in a dry place.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza