Happy New Year 2016! Here's to you; wishing you a wonderful new year filled with goodness, health and prosperity for yourself and your loved ones. I want to share some of my blog and personal plans for the new year as somewhat of a basic checklist of what I want to (and will) achieve in 2016.
1. Complete blog posts with older products that I've known and loved for sometime. It's good to share not just what is new and trending but what works for me and hopefully can work for you too.
2. Do blog posts for those new and trending items that I've bought because they were new and trending but are just sitting in my unused section. Are they worth the hype? Test and try and review.
3. Buy more locally made products and where possible compare to others I have tried that maybe mass produced. Change out where I can into my own beauty regime more locally and handmade items. Support my country's economy. Some of these new companies to me include:
- Rodco Home Essentials
- Wholesome You
- Nell's Naturals
4. Incorporate more of the other beauty items that I love into the blog: hair styles, body care, soaps and candles. Expand the blog so that it's not just another nail art blog.
5. Add to the blog other posts of the things that make me happy like food, travel and my faith.
6. Complete the nail challenge developed by myself and my other two nail buddies: DrinkCitra and CosmeticProof.
1. Plan my wedding. Set a date and visit TrinidadWeddings.com to get it coordinated and done before the end of 2016. Stick to a budget (to be set) and narrow down the guest list.
2. Read my bible from start to finish. I actually accomplished this last year but I did it so hurriedly that I didn't really absorbed the content. So I'm doing this again to get the word stuck into my spirit.
3. Complete the choir singing lessons with Curtis Jordan and be more active in our choir and church worship team. Possibly sing my first solo!
4. Start exercising. I am naturally thin and so I take my health for granted but this year I plan on doing some simple exercises so that I can remain fit and healthy.
What are your plans or resolutions for this new year? Whatever they are, here's to you that your dreams and goals will be achieved in this new year 2016. God's riches blessings to you.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza