Good-day beautiful! Today we have the part two review of the Bath Scent-sation basket and the last 4 items. I thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 and these did not disappoint.
- B is for Bubbles. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. This bar was indeed a bubble maker. I was unable to test out in a bath tub but I did use the product within a foot bath and the bubble production was amazing.
- You can simply break off a piece of the bar or use the entire bar for a bathtub.
- The product itself feels moisturizing but it is soft to the touch so can break apart quite easily. Store in a cool place to avoid it melting and disintegrating.
- This little product is quite amazing. The scent is quite intense but smells wonderful in your bath with calming scents of eucalyptus.
- The bag contains soap bits which provide for a great lather. The other main ingredient is oats with provides for good exfoliation in addition to the texture of the bag itself.
- I was able to use this shower bag multiple times (about 4) before the soap particles were dissolved.
- Store in a cool dry place after use to ensure maximum usage.
Whipped Body Butter
- This was one of my favorite products out of the set. The scents of sweet orange and cinnamon reminded me of a homemade recipe my grandmother use to make.
- The texture was a bit runny when received due to our hot weather but I was able to place it in the fridge for about 1 hour and it firmed up to a buttery consistency.
- The product glides smoothly onto the skin and absorbs well but play around with the amount to be used or your skin can feel too greasy. You only need a little to get the moisturizing effect.
- The packaging was a little soft so you should store upright. However, based on new pictures seen on the seller's Facebook page, she has upgraded the packaging to a white sturdy container.
- Instructions state to apply to the bottom of the feet before bedtime and this causes the product to stimulate the sleep receptors perhaps. I have no problems with sleep so I couldn't estimate whether or not it really activates sleep.
- However the product itself smells delightful. You get the hints of the sweet orange oil.
- The texture of the salve is softer than the body butter and melts easily into the skin. Don't apply too much or it can be too sticky.
Find Bath Scent-sations on their Facebook Page :)
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza
Post a Comment