1. For the purple striped candy I used China Glaze Creative Fantasy with white acrylic paint lines.
2. For the candy crush game board I used China Glaze Elephant walk for the base colors with soft black acrylic paint lines. Then I added the individual candies for the board using acrylic paints.
3. For the blue striped candy I used China Glaze Frostbite with white acrylic paint lines.
4. For the brown candy bomb I used Sacha Cosmetics Forbidden Fudge as a base color and a small dotting tool from Winstonia to add the colourful acrylic paints dots.
5. All sealed in with my favorite top coat, Seche Vite.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza