1. Apply a black base with shimmer like L.A Girl Metal in Obsidian.
2. Using white acrylic paint and a small detail brush draw on random shape spots but in a line.
3. Add more rows of your imperfect spots until it fills up the nail bed.
4. Add some touches of color to some of the spots. In some cases, fill in completely the spots and in other areas just a portion of the white spot with colors like pink, blue, green and yellow. Leave some completely white spots.
5. Complete you design with a matte top coat like NYC Matte Me crazy.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza