Get the look:
1. Paint your nails a soft lime green like Maybelline Outloud Lime nail polish (two coats) and allow to dry fully.
2. Using a set of acrylic paints and a long tip liner brush, draw a diagonal line with the red paint from about halfway or three quarters up the nail bed to the next end of the nail.
3. Using the orange draw a similar stripe but just under the red.
4. Repeat for each color; yellow, green, blue, indigo (I skipped this one) and violet. Try pastel shade for a softer look.
5. Now repeat the entire process this time starting from the opposite end so that the line crosses at the middle forming the chevron shape.
6. Once all the colors are completed, seal in with a top coat.
To make your design more festive, add some shamrocks!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza