Get the look:
1. Apply 3 coats of Sally Hansen Moonlit Dance and allow to dry full. Seal in with a top coat.
2. For this part you will need your loose glitter, clear polish, mixing tools (painter's palette and toothpicks), makeup sponges.
3. In your painter's palette, add two drops of clear polish and a sprinkling of the glitter. Mix well with the toothpick so that you have a sparsely glitter polish.
4. Dab into this mixture with your makeup sponge and then apply about 3/4 up the nail bed. Repeat for all nails. You will have to repeat step 3 for each nail.
5. Now repeat step 3 just adding more glitter to your two drops of clear polish making a medium amount of glitter distribution in your polish. Add this to the middle portion of your nail bed, blending slighting with the intial glitter amount you just applied in step 3-4.
6. Go ahead and add more glitter for a heavily distributed glitter polish and apply to the nail tips. You want most of the glitter concentrated here till it is opaque and you cannot see the orange base color.
7. Once you are happy with your gradient apply two coats of top coat to smoothen your design and lock it in.
Stay tuned for the 3 design in this challenge: Patterns :)
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza