1. Start off with a base coat and two coats of Wet N Wild Black Creme. Allow to dry fully. Apply a fast drying top coat if needed to speed up the drying process.
2. Using my Winstonia Plate W102 and Milani PC Girl nail polish, stamp on the angel and the kissing couple on your middle two nails.
3. Using silver acrylic paint go ahead and add heart shapes, either filled in or just the outlines.
4. Add dot outlines to your hearts in some areas.
5. Finish off with your favorite top coat. Voila!
Stay tuned for more nail art challenges in 2014!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza