Playing dress up whether it be on yourself, your home or your nails, is always fun! Today's nail art is simply a cute little Santa face for the accent nail accompanied by Christmas hats. It's very simple to do for yourself. Let me show you how :)
- Start off with a neutral base color like Essence nude glam in Peaches and cream, 2 coats.
- Using a red color like Seche Signature paint over the neutral base colour from the top stopping about 1/3 way down.
- Using a white acrylic paint and dotting tool, place big white dots to the edge of the red.
- Continue with the white dots from the edge of the nail bed moving upwards to represent his beard.
- Connect the two sets of dots to the side for his side burns
- Black dots and nose to complete his face, all sealed in with a top coat.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza