Let's start off with saying how much I just love this vibrant pink shade from Sacha Cosmetics called Dance to the Beat. In two coats it is enough to simply wearing on its on for traffic stopping nails.
Get the Look:
1. Paint your nails two coats of Sacha Cosmetics Dance to the Beat. Allow to dry fully.
2. Apply a fast drying top coat like Seche Vite to provide a barrier between your polish and acrylic paint for easy clean up in case you make a mistake.
3. Use your acrylic paint to create simple designs on each fingernail. XOXO's for the pinky nail, hearts for the middle finger and the word "pink" for the pointer.
4. Apply a coat of L.A.colors Cocktail nail polish for your accent nails. Place this colour in the middle of your hearts as well
5. Seal in your designs with another coat of Seche Vite.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza
*Some of the products in this post were provided by the company for my use and review. All opinions are truly my own.