So let's dive straight into the shopping destinations!
1. Shopper's Drug Mart: I'm obsessed with this place and I did spend hours just browsing the well organised beauty aisles and displays. What I appreciated here was that they carried local Canadian brands as well like Gosh Cosmetics, Annabelle and Quo.
2. Murale: It's an extension of Shopper's Drug Mart but catering to more high end brands.
3. Sally's Beauty Supply: I had to use the GPS to get to the nearest store in Eglinton but it was all worth it. While I naturally gravitated towards the nail section, they were well stocked with a enough for the makeup and hair lovers.
Here I stocked up on some new brands of nail polish to me like Fingerpaints, Poshe, Stripe Rite while they also carried China Glaze, Orly, Seche.
4. Trade Secrets: The secret is uncovered! This was another polish paradise for me with even more new brands to discover: Zoya, CND Vinylux, Misa with other brands like Orly, OPI. Besides being a retail store you can get yourself a hair makeover while at it.
5. Walmart: You might be wondering about this one but when you don't have it, you appreciate it so much more! I love Walmart for having a huge variety of affordable brands. I always spending hours browsing their beauty displays, drooling over Revlon, Wet N Wild, Loreal, NYC and now I've discovered Pure Ice and Hard Candy.
6. Sephora: Oh how I love Sephora! It's has to be one of my most favourite beauty destinations when visiting Canada and the USA.
7. The Bay: Ahh, another shopper's paradise with some more focus on not just makeup but skincare lines and perfumes. And if not for you, browse the clothing and shoe sections.
Well these are just a few places that I love shopping when in Toronto but you can also find beauty products at flea markets and I also found some wonderful deals at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition). Just have a good time! Until I meet you again Toronto!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza