Get the look:
1. Paint all your nails two coats of a rich, black nail polish like Nabi black. Leave out your accent nail.
2. Using white acrylic paint, do big white abstract flowers on the black base.
3. Sheer out the white with water or mix a little of a soft orange acrylic paint into the white to make it offwhite. Dab this color around the edges of your big white flowers to soften the harsh edges and to give your flowers some dimension.
4. Add a small orange dot to the middle of your design and tinier dots around this center dot. (Note: the original piece uses more of a pink/ red colour but I choose orange)
5. Seal in with a fast drying top coat. I'm using my beloved Seche Vite.
6. Using three coats of Sally Hansen Moonlight Dance for your accent nail. Allow to dry fully and seal in with a top coat.
Did you notice my nails are now oval instead of square? I'm enjoying a change for the moment :)
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza