I'm continuing on with my nail art inspired from NYFW Spring 2014 collections and today's muse is a beautiful print dress from Rebecca Minkoff's collection that flows as the model sashayed down the runway. This fun print is definitely a little number I would wear for a weekend date :)
- Start with an off white shade like Sally Hansen Polar Bare. I used 3 coats since it is a bit sheer.
- Using black acrylic paint and a stripper brush, draw about 4 vertical lines in the centre of the nails. They don't have to be perfect lines, so go ahead and add a bit of wiggle.
- Once those are dry, add two sets of horizontal lines to form a criss cross pattern
- For the accent nail, the vertical lines start off as diagonal lines that meet in the middle of the nail bed and continue vertically. Do one set of horizontal lines too for a criss cross pattern on this nail.
- Using a mustard yellow acrylic paint and a fine detailing brush, add some yellow flowers and leaves to your design. With the tiniest bit of black dots for the middle.
- Add a shiny top coat: Essence Absolute Pure and voila!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza