Hello beautiful! Do you remember my last set of fashion week inspired nail art? Fashion remains one of my many sources of inspiration for nail art. I am always overwhelmed by the designs, colors and fabric. Today's design is inspired by Carmen Marc Valvo and the collection produced for New York Fashion Week Spring 2014. This piece is modern yet edgy with the complementary hair cut and style pulling the entire look together. Here is my take of this gorgeous dress represented in my nail art.
- Apply two coats of a white polish: L.A Colors Energy Source
- Take the sharpness off this white by using one coat of an off white sheer polish: Sally Hansen Polar Bare. The bright white provides the opaque base but the off white takes the edge off the color.
- Using black acrylic paint and a small detailing brush, draw horizontal lines to mimic the design on the dress. Add smaller vertical lines.
- For the accent nail, use the collar of the dress as your inspiration
- Complete with a top coat to smoothen out your design and add a matte finish: NYC Matte Me Crazy.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza
Post a Comment