This look was created using:
- Finger Paints nail polish in Vintage Glam
- White and green stripper polishes
- Black polish nail dotter pen
- Watermelon fimo slices by BornPrettyStore
- Top coat: Essence Absolute Pure
Get the look:
- Apply two coats of red polish and allow to dry.
- For your accent nail apply a french tip line in white and then fill in the bottom piece with green.
- Complete your vintage watermelon using a black polish nail dotting pen to add seeds or dots to each nail.
- Seal with a shiny top coat.
- Using some clear polish, apply your watermelon fimo slices to the accent nail. (Use my code BBEEJ61 for a 10% discount at BornPrettyStore)
Hope you had some fruity fun! Stay tune for more inspired fruity and other nailart!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza