Get the look:
- Start with a clean eyelid and groomed brows. For my brows I use Sleek's Eyebrow kit in Dark. For the eyelids, you can apply your primer and a nude eyeshadow all over the lid.
- Using a felt tip eyeliner pen like Revlon Colorstay Liquid eye pen in Black, begin to draw out along the top lashline a small wing. Draw out to where you want your wing to end.
- Begin to make this line thicker moving in to the inner tear duct.
- At this point you can add some mascara and this will complete an everyday eyeliner look. My favorite everyday mascara is Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express in Brownish black.
- Continue on if you want more drama by starting to bring the color to the outer portion of the lower lashline, connecting from the outer edge of your top wing.
- Line the lower waterline with a soft black kohl pencil. I'm using Sleek Kohl eyeliner pencil in Black. Khol pencils gives you a rich really black and exotic look but feel free to use a regular black eyeliner pencil. Again at this point you can stop here for a exotic everyday eyeliner look.
- To get the arabic eyeliner look continue on with bringing the liner out from the inner tear duct to a point just in front of the tear duct and connecting both top and bottom lashline liners. Make sure it end with a sharp point.
- For even more drama, add a pair of false lashes to add more volume and length. I'm using Red Cherry #205
- Extend the top lashline wing even more to make a truly arabic eyeliner look! Voila!!!
Some tips and tricks I use:
- Use a gel eyeliner with a pointed slanted liner brush instead of the liquid eyeliner or pencil liners for super crisp lines. My "Go To" liner is simply L.A. Girl gel liner in Very Black.
- Set your liners with a black eyeshadow for long lasting wear. You can even set the waterline khol with a black eyeshadow for those with watery eyes. Apply the shadow onto a small brush and pat on top of the liner.
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza