Local brand Sacha Cosmetics has been introducing more exotic creations to their makeup line and their Matte Me Fuchsia lipstick, Shameless Cinnamon Blush and 6 piece Smokey Purple eyeshadow kit were the three main elements for my sunset inspired look.
Get the Look:
- Moisturise your face and then apply your primer of choice. I used Sacha's Mattifier.
- Apply your foundation lightly for a natural look and for those pesky under eye circles, apply a peach toned concealer and set. My favourite combination of concealer and setting powder is NYX concealer in Glow and famous Ben Nye Banana powder
The Eyes Have It:
- Apply a deep purple base all over lid
- Using Sacha 6 piece Smokey Purple eyeshadow kit, apply the deep reddish based purple all over base.
- Next, apply the deep blue shade to half the lid over purple
- Blend the two together using the plum shade
- Using a large fluffy blending brush, apply the hot pink over the purple bringing the color into the crease
- Next, use an Orange toned color blush called Shameless Cinnamon to blend out the pink.
- To complete the sunset, use a Golden highlight under the brow.
- Line the under eye area with a purple liner from NYX Slide On called Pretty violet, set with the purple shadow.
- Brighten up inner eye with the shimmery soft pink
- Add Maybelline the Rocket volum' express mascara in Blacken brown to define and add volume to your lashes.
- Complete the eyes with a gold eyeliner in the bottom waterline to open up the eyes from the dark colors. I'm using Revlon Luxurious color eyeliner in antique gold.
- Sacha has a new line of lip colours called Matte Me Lipsticks. (Review coming soon!)
- Here I'm completing my summer sunset with a pink called Matte Me Fuchsia.
Now add some beachy waves and you are off to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. I'll be on the seashore until the sunsets to watch those gorgeous colours :)
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza