It's a pretty simple design but most of the work goes into applying the studs into the correct positions.
Get the look:
- Apply two coats of OPI's Italian Love affair (such a sweet name!). Allow to dry and then add your favorite top coat to seal in the color.
- For your baby finger, use a black stripper brush polish to apply a chevron pattern V to the tip of the nail bed. Fill in the space with the black and then use a silver stripper brush polish to accent the black V.
- For your ring finger, I'm using black studs from BornPrettyStore and applying then in a diamond shape pattern spaced equally starting from the middle top of the nail bed. For easy application use a wax pencil to pick up the studs and place then into the shape desired.
- For the middle finger, using your black stripper brush polish, apply 3 vertical lines equally spaced on the nail bed and use the silver stripper brush polish to highlight these lines.
- For the index finger, apply BornPrettyStore clear rhinestones in a border framing design.
- I left the thumb bare but feel free to apply whatever mix match pattern you desire. Try polka dots or a criss cross pattern.
|OPI Italian Love Affair|
- Rhinestone kit with both black and clear studs & wax pencil
- Use my coupon code: BBEEJ61 for a 10% discount.
Stay tuned for the rest of my Busy Girl Summer Nail Challenge!
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza