Here's a picture tutorial for those wanting to try out these gorgeous nail decals:
1. Paint your nails three coats of summery lime green: I'm using Nicole by OPI Make Mine Lime.
2. Remove plastic coating and cut out nail decals set you need.
3. Further cut individual nail decals
4. Using room temperature water, soak one nail decal piece at a time for about 10-15 seconds
5. Remove from water and use a tweezers to gently remove the decal from the white paper backing
6. Apply immediately to the nail bed over your base coat colour.
7. Use a paper towel to wipe off any excess water
8. Seal in decal with your favourite top coat
These nail decals and more awesome nail art products can be found at BornPrettyStore here. Feel free to use my coupon code: BBEEJ61 for a 10% discount :)
Dell'amore e Della Bellezza