Get the Look:
1. Paint your nails a dark purple colour. I'm using Sacha Cosmetics Thriller in The Dark.
2. For all the other nails besides the accent finger, add some hot pink to the bottom half your design. I'm using Sacha's Dance to the Beat.
3. Using a white polish, add some dot petals using a nail dotting tool. Drag some of the petals outwards. Now add some white dots in any open spaces.
4. Using the same hot pink, add the middle parts to your flowers and also add some hot pink dots to open spaces.
5. Complete with top coat! Voila!
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.