But let me add one more huge detail that has increased my skills in nail art; her name is ROBIN MOSES. From the first day I discovered her youtube channel, I have been hooked on her detailed video instructions on various nail art techniques and looks.
Get the Look:
1. Paint your nails two coats of Sacha Cosmetics Barefoot in the Sand nail polish.
2. Add a block of purple (Sacha Thriller in The Dark) close to the nail cuticle and covering the top third of the nail bed.
3. Add a pink block of colour underneath the purple block. You can mix the two slightly together. For my pink I'm using Sacha Dance to the Beat.
4. Touch up the tips with Barefoot in the Sand.
5. Using acrylic paints, add some handpainted flowers randomly on each nail.
6. Add some black stems and leaves
7. Complete with a shiny top coat!
If you prefer seeing the original video for this design, here you go! Enjoy!!!
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.