Get the Look:
1. Apply two coats of Kleancolor Jazz Olive, a light shimmery green.
2. Pour some medium green like Kleancolor Metallic Green into a painter's palette. Take a sponge, dab it into the colour lightly and then onto the nail bed up to 2/3 the length.
3. Repeat step 2 using a darker aqua green colour like Kleancolor Metallic Aqua to the nail tip, concentrating the colour right at the tip.
4. Now that you have completely the mermaid base clean up any nail polish spills and apply a top coat to smoothen the green gradient. Next apply a few pink, purple and green hexagons to mimic the scales on the mermaid fin.
5. Add some treasure! Just a few rhinestone and pearls to complete your mystical mermaid design :)
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.