Get the look:
1. Apply your favourite base coat and two coats of your chocolate brown polish. Allow to dry properly.
2. Pour some of your gold polish into a painter's palette well.
3. Using a piece of saran wrap, crumple it up to add some texture and then dab gentle into your gold polish well. Don't overload the saran wrap with polish, dab off any excess.
4. Now gently dab your saran wrap onto your base colour.
5. Repeat until you are happy with your design and contrast of the two colours together.
6. Seal in with a shiny top coat.
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.