Get the Look:
1. Start off with your base coat and two coats of Kleancolor Sandstone. This is our light base color to ensure our green polishes pop off.
2. I'm using 4 colours for my gradient sugar spun design; Kleancolor Jazz Olive, Metallic Green, Mettalic Aqua and Retro Green (from cuticle to nail edge).
3. Place drops of each colour onto your painter's palette and allow them to dry a bit until they form clumps.
4. Using the lightest colour; Jazz Olive dip the nail dotter into the paint until it forms strings. Allow the strings to fall onto the nail bed around the cuticles area. Repeat until you are okay with the amount of colour applied.
5. Move onto the next colour and repeat until you get your sugar spun onto half the nail bed.
6. Repeat with the other two colours ensuring the darkest colour is at the nail edge.
7. Optional: seal in with a top coat or just leave as is for a more 3D appearance.
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.