Get the Look:
1. Apply a caramel colour base like China Glaze Classic Caramel.
2. Pour a drop of your colour into a painter's palette. Using an art brush, dip your brush into some acetone and then into your drop of nail polish. Lightly tap the colour onto the nail bed in random areas.
3. Repeat this process using different colours to achieve a soft watercolour effect. Colours used in this design are: NYX Algae (seafoam green), China Glaze Hanging in the Balance (medium bright blue), Liquid Leather (black), Bend Over Backwards (red).
4. If you want a more blended effect, simple use a clean brush dipped lightly into acetone and just dab over the parts you want to soften out.
5. Seal in your design with your favourite top coat :)
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.