Get the Look:
1. Apply your base coat and three coats of Cailyn Cosmetics nail polish in #818.
2. Allow the blue polish to dry completely before stamping
3. Prepare your stamping kit, ensure it is super clean before use: Konad plates or whatever fauxnad you have, scraper and stamper. Keep some cotton and acetone nearby for cleanup. A nice thick white for stamping is essential; it shouldn't be too thick or thin. I'm using Nail Fusion by Sacha Cosmetics in White. This is a stripper brush polish.
4. Brush on some of the white all over the well of your design. Ensure it full covers all the spaces.
5. Immediately use your scraper to remove excess polish.
6. Move quickly and pick up your design with your stamper.
7. Still moving quickly apply the design straight onto the blue polish. Make sure to line up the pattern with the nail bed.
8. Give it a moment to dry a bit and then apply your top coat to seal in your design.
9. Optional: Add a few white dots to add some interest to your design :)
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.