Get the Look:
1.Apply your base coat and then one thick coat of Kleancolor Catch Me, a creme turquoise polish.
2. Allow this to dry fully! There should be no tackiness or the tape will stick to the polish and grab off the polish on its removal.
3. Using a sharp pair of scissors cut your stripper tape into about 1 inch lengths. You want the tape to be long enough to have pieces hanging off. This is what you will use to pull the tape off the nail.
4. Apply your tape into whatever pattern you desire. Keep a note on the order placement of your tape. You will remove the tape in the opposite order.
5. Now with your tape in place. Apply a contrasting colour, I used Kleancolor Jewelry Red.
6. Once you have fully painted over your tape and base colour, use a tweezers to immediately remove the stripper tape, in the reverse order you applied the tape onto the nail bed.
7. Clean up any polish spill overs and seal in with your favorite top coat :)
Stay tuned for more nail challenge inspired nail art and don't forget to check out my challenge buddies.