My bright eye look takes on the concept of color blocking but with a slightly blended effect.
Get the Look:
The Eyes Have It :)
1. Apply a white primer all over your eyelid area blending with your fingertips upwards towards the browbone.
2. Apply a soft lilac shade all over the lid. I used the lightest colour in the CaraMia GrapeVine trio.
3. Using a stiff blending brush, apply CaraMia Samba single eyeshadow into the crease above the lilac shade and blend softly towards the inner tear duct area stopping 3/4 way in.
4. Blend out this matte orange Samba with a sparkly orange shade from the CaraMia Safari trio.
5. Use a matte skintone colour to blend out your sparkly orange and also use this as your highlight colour.
6. Line your half top and bottom outer lashlines using a pencil liner such as NYX Slide on pencil in Sunrise Blue.
7. Apply the blue shade in the CaraMia Ocean Green duo eyeshadow directly over your blue pencil liner.
8. Add mascara and complete your eyes with a pairs of falsies. I'm using Eylure Naturalites.
I completed the face using my CaraMia foundation routine, blush in Apricot and lipstick In The Nude :)
Run your hands through your hair and let's go do the samba!