My Nail Art inspiration came from Maybelline and this picture they posted on their facebook page. The original design was done backstage at Bibhu Mohapatra.
Get the Look:
1. Apply your favourite base coat and then three coats of a sheer pink polish like China Glaze Hopeful.
2. Using a blue stripper brush (like LA Colours Art Deco in Sapphire) apply one line that curves in and out. You want the outside curves to be lined up with the centre of the nail.
3. Repeat step two but in the opposite direction so that the curves touch each other.
4. Continue adding more curves lines until you form your mesh pattern.
5. For a more mesh look, you can fill in a little of the spaces in between where your lines meet
6. Allow to dry fully and seal in your design with a top coat.
So how do you like my version? I was really thrilled with this blue and soft pink version. More fashion inspired nail art coming up!