Victoria Beckham is a fashionista. Her style for this design shows clean lines but with that burst of colour in the middle that is sure to draw the eye in. The piece to me is modern and easy to wear with simple accessories to let that yellow middle be the focus. Now if you can't seem to get your hands on this outfit, how about you try my simple tutorial to wear her art on your nails instead.
Get the look:
1. Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails from staining
2. Apply one coat of an opaque black polish. I used Nabi nail lacquer in Black. Allow to dry fully.
3. Using tape, create an open middle triangle leaving enough space at the tip to create a French tip in black.
4. Apply a yellow polish to the open triangle. Repeat application to get an opaque yellow triangle. I used China Glaze Sunshine Pop (from the Electropop collection 2012)
5. Remove the tape immediately. Clean up any yellow transfer onto the black with a black stripper polish. You want crisp clean lines.
6. Apply a top coat to seal in your design!