Get the look:
1. The skin was prepped using my Bare Minerals Ready Foundation in Warm Tan and Touch up Mineral Veil in Tinted.
2. The cheeks were bronzed using Black Opal Raspberry Bronzer.
3. The eyes were primed and then a light wash of gold add all over the lids. Apply a dark green in the crease to add depth. Both colours used from Loreal Hip Duo 828- Dynamic.
4. Line the eyes with Nyx Cosmetics Slide on pencil in Sunrise Blue.
5. Apply some whimsical lashes, these are peacock lashes from Mina.
6. For the lips, apply a skintone lipgloss and then lighly tap on a green pigment such as Soft Touch Iguana Green all over the gloss.
7. Complete the look with a framing arch of gems.
To make the look more authentic, a touch of glitter was added via a glitter tattoo. You would need a stencil, glitter glue and glitter to complete the tattoo. The rest of the accessories like chain headpiece, leaf earrings and chunky handband seals the look.
A special thank you to Maria Dook Photography!