Here are the steps I took to get this beautiful Christmas design.
1. Apply your favourite base coat to prevent staining from the red colour.
2. Apply two coats of NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost or any Christmas red of your choice. Allow to dry fully.
3. Using a sponge start from the tip of the nail and work your way about halfway up the nail bed sponging on a medium gold colour. I used Milani Gold Lame'.
4. On top of the medium gold, sponge on a sparkly, glitter gold such as Jordana Pop Art in Golden Artist.
5. Finish off the very tips with some chucky glitter polish. I used China Glaze Solar Flare.
6. Seal off your design and add some shine with a fast drying top coat. I used Sally Hansen Clear'd for Takeoff.
Happy Solar Flare!