For the Love of 2012:
1. Started the year with focus on more product reviews and gradually moved my way up to nail art and makeup tutorials! I'm no longer shy at getting my face out there :)
2. Starting my Happy Friday posts. This gave insight into my makeup hauls and gave you a personal piece on myself.
3. My first encounters with brands: Nars, SleekMakeup, Real Techniques, Bare Minerals, Makeup Academy, Barry M.
4. Falling in love with nail art. Honestly I felt I was more a makeup lover than of nail polish but this year revealed it was the reverse. My favourite designs are tribal, gradients, and watercoloured nails.
5. Being featured on Temptalia for nail art and makeup look submissions.
6. Bigger photos with improved quality and clarity since I acquired a Canon SLR camera! This made a big impact to my pictures and look of my blog.
7. One and only one post about food! Not sure what I was thinking here! :D
8. Completing my 31 days Nail challenge with Cosmetic Proof and DrinkCitra!
9. Winning my first nail competition held by local company Wonderful World for my Patriotic nail design.
10. Discovering new beauty havens: Tres Belle Cosmetique and Red Hot Love
11. Starting my facebook page! I was a bit hesitant at first but now I am thoroughly enjoying interacting with you there too!
12. My first post featuring hair as well as matching nails and makeup.
13. Celebrating my first year blogoversary!
Beauty Resolutions 2013:
1. Restart some Happy Friday posts. I'm not sure how or when I stop these and why. Let's restart sharing more about me with you.
2. Finally complete my FAQ section for the blog.
3. Develop a "Where I Shop" list for my beloved readers.
4. Featured more hair posts. My hair is medium length and thin so I would love to show you how I style it. My nieces are blessed with thick, long hair and being the good aunt that I am, I have to style theirs for them often. I'll show you some of their well loved hairstyles.
5. Fashion, local fashion! It is absolutely amazing to see the designs made here and I would love to feature these modeled by myself or others.
6. Likewise I want to feature more local beauty items on the blog, from makeup to hair products.
7. Try to use the beautiful items purchased before buying new stuff. I know I can't do a "no buy" but I do want to make a better decision to use what I have before buying new things.
8. Be more adventurous with my nail art! I love gradients but I need to venture out there more and try new things! Possibly another nail challenge? We'll see ;)
So thank you again for continuing my bellezza journey with me! Here's to a bright and beautiful new year 2013.
Happy New Year!!!