This is the first time I'm using Barry M cosmetics and my first experience was amazing. The loose pigments are finely milled and apply like a regular eyeshadow. The golden colour is simply stunning and a little pigment produced such a dramatic effect for my look. I am really grateful to be introduced to this brand by the amazing Red Hot Love staff.
1. Apply your favourite eye primer all over the lid up to the browbone
2. Apply the gold pigment from Barry M Cosmetics all over the eyelid area. Pat the colour on the lid over the primer to allow it to stay in place.
3. To make the gold colour pop, add a dark brown matte shade to the outer corner into the crease and blending into the gold slightly. I'm using one of the shades in Sacha Cosmetics 6 piece eye palette in Smokey Earth.
4. Next apply a matte lavender purple shade (MUA Matte eyeshadow in Shade 18) for some contrast to the gold in the inner corner blending into the gold and upwards meeting the matte brown.
5. Add a skintone shade to the highlight area. I used MUA matte eyeshadow in Shade 17
6. Apply some of the gold to the lower lash line blending into some of the matte brown.
7. Complete the look with gold to the lower waterline and your Sleek Makeup Dip it liner in Imperial Purple for the top lashline. Add mascara and you're done!
Happy Imperial Purple!!