Get the Look:
1. Prime the eye with your favorite eye primer and apply your skintone shade all over the lid up to the browbone. I'm using Makeup Academy eyeshadow in Shade 17. It's a matte shade perfect for my medium dark skintone.
2. Next using a blending brush apply a matte dark brown into the crease and moving slightly upwards. I used MAC Handwritten. Blend out any harsh lines with the skintone shade.
3. Now for the star of the show, apply the Sleek Dip It eyeliner in Gold to the top lashline. Make it catty if you like.
4. Apply a dark brown liner to the top waterline to add some dimension and then add your mascara to top and bottom lashes.
5. Now add a hint of the gold liner to the tips of the bottom lashes for some added bling. That's it!
I love the felt tip applicator with its precise point. The liner itself is opaque in one layer and flows smoothly over the eye area. Oh and once it sets, it sets. The Dip It liners come in 9 gorgeous colours. But the gold is one of my favourite! Stay tuned for more Sleeked goodness :)
Happy Gold Lines!!!