Hello beautiful! Just a quick eye look to show you today. I finally got around to using my Revlon Colorstay 16 hour quad in Siren which pairs beautifully with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt as a base.
How to get these eyes:
1. First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt all over the lid and slightly above the crease as my base. It’s a creamy product so I loved using my fingers to tap the product on or try using a synthetic brush if you prefer.
2. Next I used three shades from the Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow palette in 525 Siren. I applied the taupe colour all over the lid, with silvery shade close to the inner corner and matte dark grey to darken the crease and outer lid. You are basically blending the shades from light to dark into each other.
3. Using a skin tone eyeshadow or face powder, blend the harsh lines out.
4. Apply Milani Liquif’eye eyeliner pencil in Silver to the lower lashline, then add a hint of the matte dark grey shadow from your quad to the outer lashline.
5. Apply Jordana easyliner for eyes in Smokey to your waterline and NYX liquid liner with grow lash serum in Jet black to line your top lashline.
6. Finish off the eyes by applying Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara in Blackest black with any false lashes of your choice. Here I’m using Ardell Accents lashes in 315 Black
And that’s it! This eye is perfect for a night out! Pair with some hot red lips and your all set.
wow naomi this is super gorgeous. i love how a grey smokey eye looks on u. its a combo i hardly ever wear but u make it look so effortless and pretty. must try this outReplyDelete
Oh thank you! I starting getting into greys since i apparently have alot of grey clothing.Delete
Silver looks amazing on you! And your eyebrows are perfect btw!ReplyDelete
thank you! At one point i have really wonky eyebrows,they have come a long way! heheDelete
Gorgeous love this look! xoReplyDelete
thank you Kaylee!Delete
You don't see smokey greys very much but this was so beautiful! I love the shimmer in this one! Gorgeous!/AzureReplyDelete
thank you! I loved your gold shimmer one you posted recently!Delete
Beautiful! I love your eyebrows! Perfectly shaped!ReplyDelete
Thanks Jayne! Those eyebrows and I have been through alot to get to this point!Delete
i love this look! will be trying out this myself :) i followed you through the bbu blog hop!ReplyDelete
Oh thanks great! would love to see yours!Delete
Wow this is stunning!ReplyDelete