Hello beautiful! Just a quick eye look to show you today. I finally got around to using my Revlon Colorstay 16 hour quad in Siren which pairs beautifully with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt as a base.
How to get these eyes:
1. First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt all over the lid and slightly above the crease as my base. It’s a creamy product so I loved using my fingers to tap the product on or try using a synthetic brush if you prefer.
2. Next I used three shades from the Revlon Colorstay 16 hour eyeshadow palette in 525 Siren. I applied the taupe colour all over the lid, with silvery shade close to the inner corner and matte dark grey to darken the crease and outer lid. You are basically blending the shades from light to dark into each other.
3. Using a skin tone eyeshadow or face powder, blend the harsh lines out.
4. Apply Milani Liquif’eye eyeliner pencil in Silver to the lower lashline, then add a hint of the matte dark grey shadow from your quad to the outer lashline.
5. Apply Jordana easyliner for eyes in Smokey to your waterline and NYX liquid liner with grow lash serum in Jet black to line your top lashline.
6. Finish off the eyes by applying Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara in Blackest black with any false lashes of your choice. Here I’m using Ardell Accents lashes in 315 Black
And that’s it! This eye is perfect for a night out! Pair with some hot red lips and your all set.