So why not use the neon (trend one) as the base and incorporate metallic nails (trend two) into a colour block design (trend three). Hence the name triple trendy nails.
· Ok so first you want to start with your pink neon base polish. Make sure you use a base coat before since you may get some staining.
· Next use some tape; preferably clear or matte tape so you can see through exactly where you are placing you tape. Remove part of the stickiness from the tape before applying onto the nail in a diagonal line. If your nails are not flat but more curve then ensure you have a tight seal of the tape onto the base polish.
· Apply a small piece of tape again from the middle of the first tape line to the other nail edge.
· Apply your coat of the colour block polish; I used Sparitual Dreams Becoming Reality (medium blue crème). Basically you want a contrasting colour to your pink.
· Remove the smaller piece of tape immediately after applying the blue polish. This will ensure a cleaner line.
· Next apply the silver metallic polish; I used Milani PC girl to complete the bottom triangle. Remove the large piece of tape immediately.
· Ensure properly dry and then apply your top coat. Done!
Quick tip: Try to use polishes that are opaque in one coat.
What nail trend have you been up to lately? Hope you enjoyed.